Friday, October 11, 2013

Black Hearts & Sparkling Venus- Valentine's Day nails #7


Hello everyone!



I made this more than two months ago, when we (in AIS) should use a stamping plate that ends with 8. I used my new BM- H18 from Bundle Monster's Holiday Collection, and Konad SP Black to stamp the hearts. For the "Sparkling Venus" base I used two new nail polishes. I layered one coat of a sheer green- blue holographic glitter called ORLY Sparkling Garbage, over two coats of GOSH #622 Venus. Venus is not only the goddess for love, but also a dusty blue- green cream nail polish.





GOSH Venus on it's own:

My bottle isn't a special edition bottle. I don't know why... First, I only bought Venus from GOSH's Spring/Summer 2013 Collection, but now I have a few more. (I also found some Gosh polishes in the tax free and abroad this summer. Yeay! It was fun to see bottles that I'd never seen before. And the price was really nice.) GOSH is not tested on animals! :-)




Before the stamping:

Doesn't this look like the polish you see in the Orly bottle? Sparkling Garbage is from Orly's Summer 2013 Mash Up Collection. (I also bought the neon orange called Mayhem Mentality from the same collection.) I think I will use this glitter layered over blue, green, white or pastels.




More photos of the end result: 








Have a nice weekend!


Lani

6 comments: