Saturday, October 12, 2013

Lime Crime: Pastelchio


Hello everyone!



This is Lime Crime: Pastelchio. It's a pastel neon lime colored cream nail polish, that dries matte. This first picture is with Seche Vite, but the two next show what it really looks like. The rest are with top coat. The bottle came in a cute box. On the underside of the box you'll find the ingredients list, and it also says that it's vegan and cruelty free! :-) I love Lime Crime's slogan on Harlow & Co's web site:

"COLOR IS NOT A CRIME. IT'S A WAY OF LIFE."

Pastelchio was the undies for my Tiger Nails.














This nail polish can be bought online. Lime Crime can only ship their nail polish to the Continental US, but Harlow & Co ships to many countries.

I bought this bottle on eBay and had to wear it right away. Now I wish I had bought a few more... Do you have any suggestions?


Lani

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with LimeCrime polishes and this is one of those I like the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one so much, way too long since i used mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh such a lovely shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous color, love this type of shades :D

    ReplyDelete