Saturday, November 1, 2014

NPL - Black roses - pink version


Hello everyone!



I made this in June when we made flowers, and roses was the theme, in the group Nail Polish Lovers (NPL) on G+. This is a pink version of the pastel turquoise nails with black roses and teal leafs that I made for ovarian cancer awareness a long time ago. But I didn't add flakies, and my nails are longer here. It was interesting to try the new IsaDora gel nail lacquers that dries in normal light, and can be removed like normal nail polish. They're supposed to last a week, but I had a different challenge to do, so I had to take it off earlier. You can read more about their gel lacquers here.





Products used:

IsaDora: Gel Lacquer #222 Pink Bomb
IsaDora: Gel Lacquer #210 Top Coat
Messy Mansion: MM07
Konad SP: Violet Pearl
Konad SP: Black





I had planned to publish more pink manis in October... I hope you've seen enough pink this year to remember to check your breasts regularly. If you haven't seen the video I've showed earlier, click here.


Lani

4 comments:

  1. I like both versions - but I tend to like the pastel turquoise version a bit more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it !very nice ! l love stamping too !
    have a nice weekend dear friend !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. Thank you! Have a nice weekend you too!

      Delete